1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Interested in purchasing a L/XL Medusa with goggles. Does not have to have the box, but would be nice.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Two sets on Ebay right now.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm currently trying to find out more details on one of those items, as there isn't a lot of details listed on the item. Need more info if Im going to drop that amount of coin.

Thanks for the heads up.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Big investment. Id love to have a set but just cant pull the trigger.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yea, still kicking myself when I didn't buy them when they were make down at the vault near buy.

Anonymous likes this.
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Got what I was looking for a decent price. No longer looking.

Anonymous likes this.
  7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    No way, that quick?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yep, asked seller about details I wanted to know about the Item and he promptly replied. Made him/Her an offer on the item and he took it. Now I have my grail piece on the way.:cool-20:

But, In the end we all have more grails that we would like to get our hands on.

Anonymous likes this.
  9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Im gonna shoot myself.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

??? whys that Bro?