1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I am looking for violet lenses that came with the IH juliet or if you have a custon cut pair that you custom cut before the IH came out let me know! Also looking for the purple rubbers that came with the IH. So if yu have both the lenses and the rubbers for sale it will be awesome!! So yeah, let me know! :)

Ps. And if you have a carbon juliet frame too, let me know! :)

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Good luck on that. I have been looking for purple rubber kit for 3 months.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Spoke with a customer service rep 2 days ago and she said they will not be getting replacement rubbers for the IH Juliets since it has been discontinued. Sighhj i dont know what to believe anymore, so many different information everytime you call them and ask for the rubbers... Luckily i already have what i need but it doesnt hurt to have extras...

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Especially since you have a buddy that desperately needs a pair and would pay up to 50.00 for a set LOL :wink:

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    @tarheel did you manage to find a pair?

@v2kjokerz dude i pm-ed you maybe you could try to help me out!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    No I have yet to find a pair affordable. There is a set on ebay for around 130.00 but I am not willing to pay that righ now.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    haha, I always try to get you a set whenever I call brotha.

Jotheman - I pm'ed you back bro.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I know man. Did I give you the sku's of them? I do have all of them if it would help.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Well I just called and the CS lady told me that they wont have them since it is a discontinued item, and I asked for lenses and she told me the same... totally different information from what I got yesterday. This is actually starting to piss me off LOL

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Yea I had a order for them. They actually called me and canceled the order saying tey are discontinued and will not be getting the replacement rubbers in and could not warranty my order.