• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Looking for Minute Machine parts

J3blaha

Oakley Beginner
I’m purchasing a Minute Machine and noticed it is missing a case back screw and link washer. Does anyone know if these are still available or a forum member that might have these available for sale?

Thank you,

Jason

If it's the MM I think it is, that screw hole is stripped out. You should check it out when you get it.

If it's the MM I think it is, that screw hole is stripped out. You should check it out when you get it.
I verified with the seller that the screw was drilled out. He also confirmed part of the screw is still there. While I can purchase a replacement case cover, I’m not certain how difficult it might be to remove the broken screw.

Update. The seller located the missing link washer. I will still need to replace the broken case cover screw. I’m thinking it might be best to replace all four.

Update. I was able to purchase a set of case back screws from a forum member. Can’t wait to receive everything and start wearing a MM again!

Thank you to everyone that has helped,

Jason

Back