1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    of these, Flimsy little bastards. i think i have 2 sizes, small and longer.

so far they aren't being very nice with my metal band watches. may have to ditch the idea.

anyone know where to get these or what they are actually called?

thanks in advance! Looking for more plastic watch stands - 20150724_135614.jpg

here is what i have to display for watches.
    Looking for more plastic watch stands - 20150724_135546.jpg

Looking for more plastic watch stands - 20150724_161133.jpg

thanks for the help again!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    No one? while i was at HQ, the sales rep was man handling the watchs onto the black stands.. they didnt break.. figures..

thanks for looking and hope someone knows where to get some.. or expect to see a listing of for sale.. lol..

:help:

3. Anonymous

Anonymous 3D Printing Protege

Rating:
    100%
    I have the ones that I make, I can also makes ones to fit the metal blocks. Maybe grif can make a quick review

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks. not sure if they work with the metal band watches i have. the Rubber ones seem to be ok.. funny, i didn't notice i had 2 different sizes.. lol..