• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Looking For Oakley Inmate Earsocks... Please Help

TJCloutier

Oakley Beginner
I've owned them for around 4 years and they have just been sitting in my glove box for the past year with no earsocks not being used. I really love them and want to continue using them especially now that summer is here. I own a couple other pairs but would like to restore this one. I've done research online and haven't found any information on replacements. I called Oakley about a year ago and they said their out of commission now and they couldn't ship me any otherwise would. I heard the earsocks might be "the wire" brand to buy for replacements? I also heard that crosshairs might work but I don't know about the crosshair earsocks as I own a pair of crosshair 2.0's and I don't know if their the exact match.

Can anyone tell me what it is I need to look for or link me? I'm fine with purchasing the new earsocks I just want to purchase them online asap. Thanks again guys.

Check eBay ive seen them fairly regularly in there though at a steep price.

I recently got a few pair from Oakley when I set in a pair of inmates for some "work". They sold them to me for $6/pair

There aren't any currently available on eBay or Amazon that I have found. I don't know what set of Oakley over the counter repair kits are called that fit the inmates otherwise I would just pick a kit up. Any help on the name?

Not that I'm aware of. Keep an eye on eBay they seem to pop up a lot. I am always looking for new inmates on there thats how i see them. Have you tried calling Oakley warranty?

Not that I'm aware of. Keep an eye on eBay they seem to pop up a lot. I am always looking for new inmates on there thats how i see them. Have you tried calling Oakley warranty?

I tried calling some Oakley number a year ago and the man was very nice and tried helping however said the earsocks are out of production and thus whatever warranty I had didn't cover the cost of getting replacements. I don't remember what he said exactly but that was the gist. I don't have my receipt or anything though it's been so long and their closed till Tuesday. I was looking to at least know what I was looking for by then

Bringing this one back from the dead....

I just picked up a pair of Inmates and the earsocks are trashed...I am pretty sure Oakley is all out of them too from what I've read...

Anyone ever use a substitute earsock, maybe from a wire frame?

Latest Posts

Back