• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Looking for some Help on 3D printing files??

Brettc10

I am Jim Jannard...
Oahu, Hawaii
Aloha,
A friend of mine has a 3D printer at his work. He said he would print stuff for me if I have the 3d print files. He does not know how to make the files.
So I wanted to ask if anyone might have any of these files to share with me. I am not looking to print stuff to sell, this is for a couple of projects I want
to make for my office. I am looking for help on these files.
Scatter Skull
Hawaiian Islands
Stretch Oakley Name
Small Bob head
The O (2) files attached. Just the Oʻs not the background.

If I should not be asking for files, I do apologize. Just looking to do a few custom projects for myself.

Mahalo!
Combat O.jpg
Metal O.png

Thingiverse is probably your best bet for free 3D files. I did a quick search and there is quite a bit of Oakley related stuff there (looked like mostly stands and such) to include a Bob head of some sort. It can be catch as catch can on quality.

🪖👍

Thingiverse is probably your best bet for free 3D files. I did a quick search and there is quite a bit of Oakley related stuff there (looked like mostly stands and such) to include a Bob head of some sort. It can be catch as catch can on quality.

🪖

Mahalo, I did find the Hawaiian islands and a couple of Oakley items!

Latest Posts

Back