1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Prefer Xmetal/ Ruby with good tight frame and scratchless OO lenses
    inclusive of shipping to California and paypal fee.
    PM me with item pics, and condition, need not be complete (but would be ok also)
    Other Offers will not be entertained. Thank You in advance.

Anonymous likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Dragonvoi knows xMetal.

Rating:
    100%
    GLW the search, if someone has more than one at that price point and condition, I WILL BUY ALL Of what he doesn't take.

Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Glad you said it !
    I've been thinking of saying something along those lines all day but it wouldn't have come out as "nicely" as your post did ;)
    :)

Anonymous likes this.
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Im Looking for a willing seller, its my problem if I dont find any... everything is negotiable. Just ignore my post instead of commenting next time. Its my right to look for the item I want at a price comfortable to me. If I put up a Romeo 1 hunt at 150$ you cant do anything about it either...

Anonymous likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.