• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Looking To Trade MotoGP Holbrook

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
I gotta drop by a sunglass hut and try on a holbrook, worried they may not fit my big head.

Some people reacted to this post.
Made it to the Vault. Pretty limited number of frames fit me well enough to not leave huge gaps at the bottom, or look incredibly small on my face.

Settled on:
Radar Range/XL
MFrame Strike and Heater
Fast Jacket XL
Inmate
Batwolf (not much of a fan of the giant shield lens TBH)
possibly the Antix (a tiny bit on the small side), though I prefer the style of the Hijinx more.

Tens, of which I have a pair, are probably the best fitting full-frame glasses, I'd just love for them to have rubber ear socks

Half and Flak XLJ (I have a set of both) work with a gap at the bottom since the lack of frame doesn't block vision

Pit Bull and Monster Dog were wearable, but came a little short at the bottom of the lens.

X-Squared fit nice, but they didn't wrap enough at the corner where the bolt is and left a HUGE gap
Juliets fit better than the XS, but were too small looking in the mirror and really pushed my eyelashes.

Very nice. I like these but I'm not a huge brook fan. Good luck with your trade though.

Back