• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Luxottica data breach

PiesangKop_ZA

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
London, UK
hey all,

Just got a notification that there was a Luxottica data breach from "one of their vendors"

Only vendor I've ever used is Oakley. Apparently no 'sensitive data' or login credentials were leaked, bit still probably worth changing your password if you've used one of their sites

hey all,

Just got a notification that there was a Luxottica data breach from "one of their vendors"

Only vendor I've ever used is Oakley. Apparently no 'sensitive data' or login credentials were leaked, bit still probably worth changing your password if you've used one of their sites

Just got a breach notice from experian, just email addresses were in the breach.

I just got a notification of info on the dark web for this from myFICO. It was more than emails (noted in the article above); but supposedly no finacial related. The alert I received confirmed addresses and phone numbers were included with names. My alerts did not pop for DOB...yet.
"The eyewear company also shared that the data accessed includes the names, email and home addresses, phone numbers and dates of birth of its customers."

Back