M-Experiment Matte Dalmatian Ghost Limited Edition Owners List (MDGLEOL)

Anybody else noticed the serial numbers rubbing off from just casual wear ?? I glanced at my number 10's I've been wearing and noticed the serial is quite light especially compared to an unworn pair. I will continue to love them but I don't know if the numbers will make it. I've worn them for only maybe 6 hours or so. 🤷‍♂️
I thought I saw that on mine as well but was not sure if it was just me seeing things.

I thought I saw that on mine as well but was not sure if it was just me seeing things.
Probably the ??
1702048879490.gif

Anybody else noticed the serial numbers rubbing off from just casual wear ?? I glanced at my number 10's I've been wearing and noticed the serial is quite light especially compared to an unworn pair. I will continue to love them but I don't know if the numbers will make it. I've worn them for only maybe 6 hours or so. 🤷‍♂️
So looks like the Pleasure has a small indention on the ear stem which looks like it's just enough to protect it. The Business is directly on the skin when worn. I've noticed that the bright white has faded on mine but seems to be stable now as a duller white, closer to the frame and not raised from the paint.
So far it's stable and still there.

Back