I am getting mines today and yes if it doesn’t suit me? i will sell them obviously at retail.
If they are numbered might be a good idea to hold onto them a bit and sell once this catches on a little more with the general public... Those first 50 are worth more than retail and should carry a price that reflects the value. Nothing wrong with that but it wont happen right away...

+1 and WTF @Oak Heel ????
There is more context to this .This actually started on another thread. PJD claimed anyone who cares about a serial # must me a flipper.

There is more context to this .This actually started on another thread. PJD claimed anyone who cares about a serial # must me a flipper.
nothing is wrong with that just facts. But again I didn’t mention that here. I merely suggested that an exch is inevitable

nothing is wrong with that just facts. But again I didn’t mention that here. I merely suggested that an exch is inevitable
Yeah I guess I was just annoyed by your opinion of the serial numbers in the other thread, but I see where my comment was unfair.

Back