1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. gts543

gts543 Oakley Beginner Premium Member

Oakley M2 Frame:

Is the Asia fit just a modified lens with the exact same frame? Or did they modify the frame as well? I am asking because I like the design of the Asia fit lens (looks more like a M Frame Sweep). I have not been able to find any info online or on Oakleys site. Thanks for the help.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Oaks in the backwoods

Oaks in the backwoods Oakley Beginner

I'd think it'd be a nose pad thing but @Rustpot may know more as he's a M frame guy I believe

3. C. Chaos

C. Chaos Oakley Beginner

Everything is different, infortunately. Bi wanted the Asian ft ones too because the lens looks that much better.

A regular nose piece will not fit the Asian lens and the frame is a bit wider according to Oakley.

I sure wish Luxotic would take note and bring back the OG M frames.

4. krayzie

krayzie Oakley Beginner

Basically Asia fit means the wraparound curvature of the frame is less, and that the nose pads extend further since Asian facial features are more flat in general.

Abdul Sater Wafai likes this.
  5. Ventruck

Ventruck Oakley Expert

Really? I ordered nosepieces from Oakley CS looking for an AF version and it was just a set of two of the same piece. I checked back with them and they confirmed that's what's coming out of their distribution center.

I'd love to be wrong, though, as that'd give me a reason to revisit the pair. I mean as long as the AF lens fits the regular frame, I can dig it.