• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Made in USA.. sometimes

OakLook

Oakley Enthusiast
I was reading the new catalog and I have just noticed that for each model the technical features are now including a MADE IN USA badge:
Screenshot 2022-03-20 14.23.49.png

I am curios what will be printed in the stem of those models without that badge:
Screenshot 2022-03-20 14.24.55.png

Assembled in USA may be?

Last edited:
Also looks like the 3 point fit only applies to some (few) models (not those ones above for instance):
1647783032853.png

As far as I was told from insiders most o-matter frames and non polarized lenses were made in the USA. Polarized lenses were made in China, Italy, France etc. Now with the shortage in the US, some frames are being made in Italy such as the gascan. I'll have to see if I still have the picture of the inside of the arm on my phone.

I think those info are not consistent, for instance there's no Prizm badge under the Holbrook
Exactly. I was thinking this too because all three of those frames are 6 base but only one of them has that icon.

Are there any Oakley frames that don’t have 3 point fit? I honestly always assumed all of them did, even the Holbrooks with the curve by the ear, but that might be my mistake.

Back