• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Madman Raw

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I have a friend looking for a madman raw. If you will have one for sale please send me a PM. Thank you

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
I have a friend looking for a madman raw. If you will have one for sale please send me a PM. Thank you
There was a dude here selling a whole bunch of them not long ago

still here but seems quite overpriced compared to other pairs that have sold

Username Hidden said:
still here but seems quite overpriced compared to other pairs that have sold
Yeah, not a pair that ever caught my interest, but I get that... you may be able to make an offer to @Joseph Smith or @Sean72791 I remember the latter list OBO in his listing. :idk:

Good luck on the search mate!!

thanks @Kallision. Joe smith is the one with high prices. will check with other guy

Username Hidden said:
thanks @Kallision. Joe smith is the one with high prices. will check with other guy
No problem. Both of them are up there honestly, but it may not hurt submitting a best offer to either

very true.

@robjeff25 just sold one for under $900.00 which is prob where the market is for one of these.

thanks @Wicked. that’s why i haven’t contacted the other 2 sellers listed. i know Joe Smith won’t drop his price and the other seller is at 1700 also

Username Hidden said:
thanks @Wicked. that’s why i haven’t contacted the other 2 sellers listed. i know Joe Smith won’t drop his price and the other seller is at 1700 also
Make them an offer, you have the loaded gun as proof. Worst they can say is no and keep sitting on it thinking someone is actually going to pay that ridiculous price.