• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Mag Switch Dark Carbide For Sale

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Selling a pair of Mag Switch Dark Carbide with BI lenses. Picked these up from a friend (original owner) and decided they're not for me.

Frame condition: 5.5-6/10. In rough shape, but not beyond repair. Signs of pitting/wear on the ear stems and nose bridge. Left side bridge loose but still very wearable...right side bridge still pretty tight.

Lens condition: 7/10. Some minor scratches on the inside corner of the left lens, nearest the temple (not in direct path of vision). No other major scratches or nicks.

Rubber condition: 7/10. No major rips or tears, but signs of bubbling from adhesive underneath the rubber bits (not familiar with this frame, so not sure if Oakley used adhesive to mount the rubbers at the factory).

Hinge condition: 9.5/10. Hinge flex still very tight and snappy.

Asking $60/obo. PayPal only, please add 5% fees to total + shipping.

DSC04503.jpg

DSC04504.jpg

DSC04505.jpg

DSC04506.jpg

DSC04507.jpg

DSC04508.jpg

DSC04509.jpg

DSC04510.jpg

DSC04511.jpg

DSC04512.jpg

DSC04514.jpg

DSC04516.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
I think the bubbling is due to the corrosion of the magnesium. Similar to how rust bubbles paint. Dr chop could probably fix these up for any potential buyer though! :thumb:

wow the bubbling on this one is serious.. but yeah restoreable. the rubbers may be beyond saving though..?

Happy Thanksgiving bump! Don't be afraid to shoot me reasonable offers!

need a fully restorations bro :) anyway this is one of my favorite sunglasses :laugh:

free :bump: for you bro :thumb:

Username Hidden said:
need a fully restorations bro :) anyway this is one of my favorite sunglasses :laugh:

free :bump: for you bro :thumb:

Mahalo brah! I know, I know...bought them cause I always wanted to own a pair, but just too lazy to go through with a resto, lol. Mahalos for the bump dude!

New price drop....$60/obo!!!! Someone grab these PLEASE, need them gone like yesterday!

Username Hidden said:
New price drop....$60/obo!!!! Someone grab these PLEASE, need them gone like yesterday!

would it be possible that after paying to send it directly to dr chop for restoration? then dr. chop will send it to me after? just askin...

Username Hidden said:
would it be possible that after paying to send it directly to dr chop for restoration? then dr. chop will send it to me after? just askin...

Sending you a PM...

Still here...don't be afraid to shoot me reasonable offers :smile:

Monday bump.