1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Doug Clark

Doug Clark Oakley Beginner

Movers lost a few pair of my glasses about a decade ago and I found them tonight. The (worn for a week) Magnesium M-Frames have a significant scratch in the lens. How does one go about getting a replacement lens for these?

Incidentally, I also found my (never worn) Magnesium Juliets with the ice blue iridium lenses installed and the ruby red iridium lenses still wrapped up AND 2 pairs of 1st gen M-Frames (NEVER WORN!) with 3 lenses. Also a couple pairs of normal M-Frames worn for a month or two...AND a friggen pair of Seringettis (they were the crap in 1988!)

It's like Christmas at the Clark House! But seriously...how do I get a lens replaced?

Magnesium M-Frame Lenses Needed... - IMG_5707.JPG

Magnesium M-Frame Lenses Needed... - IMG_5712.JPG

Magnesium M-Frame Lenses Needed... - IMG_5714.JPG

Magnesium M-Frame Lenses Needed... - IMG_5720.JPG

Magnesium M-Frame Lenses Needed... - IMG_5722.JPG

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Sun & Sand

Sun & Sand Oakley Enthusiast Premium Member Lifetime Member

Searching eBay, I see two magnesium M frame lenses currently for sale.

3. Doug Clark

Doug Clark Oakley Beginner

Duh...I cannot BELIEVE that I didn't look there. I scoured the internet and never looked at ebay. Thank you for both pointing me in the right direction AND making my feel like a moron (I know you weren't trying to). Seriously...thanks.