1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. joeajohn313369

joeajohn313369 Oakley Beginner

So how much do you think a brand new pair of mint marine fades goes for today?

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. oakleygolfer

oakleygolfer Oakley Beginner

You could probably buy one for $115. Look around the Frogskins exchange on here once you get 10 posts.

3. AtmosPlease?

AtmosPlease? Oakley Beginner

Yeah maybe even less like 100 not a terribly popular pair unfortunately. I have a pair for wearing and a pair I had hoped to sell still in the shipping box

4. NiGHTSx2

NiGHTSx2 Oakley Collector

You might want to get them while they're cheap. The Flora Fade/Fire Frogskins were selling on ebay for retail or less about 6 months ago. I just dropped $175 for these last week, and I was lucky to get them for that price.

I did notice that some Marine Fade Frogs showed up at my local Vault a month or two back. They were $120, and they did sell out pretty quickly.

5. KyleTheSid

KyleTheSid Oakley Enthusiast

A friend of mine still has one or two of the Fire Flora fades for retail at his store..couldn't imagine paying more. All the fades are real eye catchers!

6. funinc158

funinc158 Oakley Beginner

Yes thy are! I had a pair of grenade fades, not the vault ones but the OG ones but like an idiot I sold them.

7. SJJ28

SJJ28 Oakley Beginner

What's your friends store?