• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

MarineFade Frogskins

Yeah maybe even less like 100 not a terribly popular pair unfortunately. I have a pair for wearing and a pair I had hoped to sell still in the shipping box

You might want to get them while they're cheap. The Flora Fade/Fire Frogskins were selling on ebay for retail or less about 6 months ago. I just dropped $175 for these last week, and I was lucky to get them for that price.

I did notice that some Marine Fade Frogs showed up at my local Vault a month or two back. They were $120, and they did sell out pretty quickly.

NiGHTSx2 said:
You might want to get them while they're cheap. The Flora Fade/Fire Frogskins were selling on ebay for retail or less about 6 months ago. I just dropped $175 for these last week, and I was lucky to get them for that price.

I did notice that some Marine Fade Frogs showed up at my local Vault a month or two back. They were $120, and they did sell out pretty quickly.

A friend of mine still has one or two of the Fire Flora fades for retail at his store..couldn't imagine paying more. All the fades are real eye catchers!

Yes thy are! I had a pair of grenade fades, not the vault ones but the OG ones but like an idiot I sold them.