• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Mars Craters

gpryzby

Oakley Beginner
I don't recall when I got my first pair of Mars, but I lost them back in the 00s. I then found a pair of craters that I purchased and wore for years. I stopped wearing contacts and no longer were able to wear my Oakleys, so they went in a drawer. Recently I found them and decided to see if I could have them restored.

Arms are lose
Both C-clamps are missing (and I used paperclips, cut to size, to hold the lenses in place).
Missing rubber nose pieces
Rubber on arms could be replaced
Scratched lenses
Piece between lenses is loose
COO3784

I am in the Washington DC area and interested in who can repair them and the cost.

I don't recall when I got my first pair of Mars, but I lost them back in the 00s. I then found a pair of craters that I purchased and wore for years. I stopped wearing contacts and no longer were able to wear my Oakleys, so they went in a drawer. Recently I found them and decided to see if I could have them restored.

Arms are lose
Both C-clamps are missing (and I used paperclips, cut to size, to hold the lenses in place).
Missing rubber nose pieces
Rubber on arms could be replaced
Scratched lenses
Piece between lenses is loose
COO3784

I am in the Washington DC area and interested in who can repair them and the cost.
There is numerous people that can help you. OEM parts are challenging to find, but still out there. Linegear out of Japan has parts for this model too.

@THE X-MAN might be able to help you. :cool:🤙

Aloha and welcome to the Forum.

20220927_212955_HowzitBrah.jpg

Last edited:
Agreed X-Man is a genius and if the parts are available could likely help.

That having been said, if you decide it's too much trouble and are interested in selling, send me a PM...I'm highly interested. Got an on-going project that could use the extra parts. 🪖👍

I can get em fixed up for you as well. I've repaired quite alot of em. You wont be able to send pm's for a bit till you meet the requirements tho. If you want you can send me an email at zwc0442@yahoo.com for more information on costs and such.

Well well! Good to know! I thought you specialized in O-Matter. But the fact you have C-Rings shoulda clued me in 😏👍