• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Mars Jordan No serial under the nose piece

I've had many Mars Jordan go through my hands, all of them had matching serial on nose and stem. Haven't heard of any legit Mars Jordan that doesn't. Any chance yours is a Frankenstein? meaning, Jordan stems with Crater orbitals?

@cacatman @zwc0442 @Lopaka KaMars
No chance, the leather is original, but somehow one serial is missing, that is really weird, it was my friend's before me, he had it for like 10 years, back then people didn't do much Frankensteins.

I haven’t seen a Jordan that didn’t have the nose numbers. So not sure what’s up with this one. Did Oakley ever do MPH models with spare parts at the end?

I've had many Mars Jordan go through my hands, all of them had matching serial on nose and stem. Haven't heard of any legit Mars Jordan that doesn't. Any chance yours is a Frankenstein? meaning, Jordan stems with Crater orbitals?

@cacatman @zwc0442 @Lopaka KaMars
Interesting. I’ve not seen many, but all the ones I have seen have had matching serials.

Latest Posts

Back