• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Mars - Juliets - Pennys - X-Metal Beaters

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
You should put hammer stems on them.😉

Heh…I snoozed and lost. Last pair of available hammer stems on the OF snuck past me last month if memory serves 😏

Some people reacted to this post.
Well…still too quiet in here! I neeeeed one more Crater for my projects.

Let me add a dash of possible interest. As some may know I dabble in leather work as a hobby. Specifically in this case custom leather patches. Soooo…for the person who might have an extra MARS, preferably a Crater. …and completely aside from an agreed upon price. I will toss in an Operators Cap and a couple custom made leather patches from my current designs.

Maybe that’ll tempt someone to let one of their back stock fly free!

photo nov 21 2023, 9 12 12 am.jpeg

photo dec 03 2023, 6 57 43 am.jpeg

photo nov 29 2023, 5 48 20 pm.jpeg

Well my brethren of the Oakley Forum…here we sit on Christmas Eve…also one exact week to my Birthday Eve. Mayhap one of you mega-collectors has a paltry unloved, neglected Mars Crater or Mars Standard with which I can treat myself as we near the end of this fine year of Oakley collecting!

Drop me a note…I await with bated breath 😉

Oh…and Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! 🎄🎊

P.S. I’ll still toss in that Operator’s Cap and a highly coveted custom leather Oakley patch 😜👍

IMG_0615.jpeg

Merry Christmas Robert! Is that my hat in post #42? Promo for anyone contemplating selling a crater to Robert... his leather-work is really, really nice.

Username Hidden said:
Merry Christmas Robert! Is that my hat in post #42? Promo for anyone contemplating selling a crater to Robert... his leather-work is really, really nice.

Roger that Brother! It’s yours 🪖👍

Merry Christmas!!! 🎄🎅👍

I changed the title slightly as I’m getting close to good enough on pairs of Mars and Craters. One Mars and two Craters is good enough for me till I lose or break one 😜.

I’m still in the market for parts…temples, nose bridges, orbitals (or full beaters…which as we all know is like seeing a Unicorn walking down the Street 😏).

I added Juliets to the title as I’d like to familiarize myself with small repairs and/or adjustments. Soooo…any Juliet beaters or parts. I’m interested 🪖👍

Bought a bundle that includes 2 beater Juliet’s, looks like polished & plasma they need everything.. but finish looks good.

Username Hidden said:
Bought a bundle that includes 2 beater Juliet’s, looks like polished & plasma they need everything.. but finish looks good.

Yup! Exactly the kind of thing I’m looking for. No need for lenses or rubber as I’d likely change all of that while tinkering 🪖👍

Bump