1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous O-Educator

Rating:
    100%
    Oakley Mars Leather Michael Jordan X-Metal. As pictures show, the leather is in good condition. Frame has a few light marks around bottom of both orbitals where someone must have sat them down. Nose bridge is factory tight. Rubbers are mint. Stitching is clean and factory tight as well. Original gold iridium lenses have light scratches, but very wearable. Also there is some light iridium peeling on lenses around top orbital, unable to capture. With exception of the new rubbers, this pair is all original (I also have original rubbers to go with them). Serial number M*01xxxx. This is a really solid Mars and pics really don't do it justice.

No box or coin, but will include an X-Metal soft vault. Will ship 2 day priority with plenty of insurance. International buyers, PM for shipping cost.

*****edit: Price drop to $500, PayPal F&F or add fees. Will also discuss trades.

Mars Leather - L3.jpg Mars Leather - L4.jpg Mars Leather - L2.jpg Mars Leather - L1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 7/4/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous O-Educator

Rating:
    100%
    Price drop to $600.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous O-Educator

Rating:
    100%
    I am pulling this pair for lack of interest. Moved to eBay.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous O-Educator

Rating:
    100%
    ****PRICE DROP!! I'm opening this back up. Got some messages after I closed it but nothing concrete. I'm still interested in trading for juliets.

Mars Leather - uploadfromtaptalk1404486601729.jpg Mars Leather - uploadfromtaptalk1404486609985.jpg Mars Leather - uploadfromtaptalk1404486618618.jpg Mars Leather - uploadfromtaptalk1404486628152.jpg

5. Anonymous

Anonymous O-Educator

Rating:
    100%
    SPF

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.