• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Mars with extras!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Region
North America
Looks I'm getting out of the Oakley collection business. So, as much as it pains me, I'm letting go of my X-metal Mars. It's not a beater by any means, but they are very well cared for daily drivers. The frames are tight, but there's a couple of very hard to see shiny spots, one being on the nose bridge, but it barely noticeable. I tried my best to get pics that show this.
This set will come with 4 sets of linegear lenses, the liquid metal, (polarized), the red mirror, (polarized), their version of the 24k, not sure if they're polarized or not, and the matte black, that are not polarized. Plus 3 other sets of after market lenses, 1 midnight sun from revant, polarized custom cut, 1 set of green lenses from walleva, and one set from fuse I think. Plus extra nose pieces, black oem, gray, and white from linegear, and a complete yellow set from linegear. It'll also include 2 new unused sets of rings, and one used set.
I think that's about it lol! 🤔

The 24k lenses have a couple of very small marks on em, one on each lense, but nothing noticeable. I tried to get the best pics I could of each. All the other lenses are perfect to my knowledge, but a couple might have mounting marks along the edges, nothing that shows once mounted.

I'm taking a big hit on these, but I'm asking $765 tyd for everything. *USA only* I only have cash app, so that will be the payment method. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.
Thanks for your time guys! Take care!

20231124_125601.jpg
20231124_125658.jpg
20231124_125702.jpg
20231124_125715.jpg
20231124_125723.jpg
20231124_125733.jpg
20231124_125751.jpg
20231124_125814.jpg
20231124_125844.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
This is like some comedy routine…nothing for months and then everything all at once!!! 😏

Looks great! 🪖👍

Username Hidden said:
This is like some comedy routine…nothing for months and then everything all at once!!! 😏

Looks great! 🪖👍
No, we had a couple of really hard months, and with Christmas a month away, I'm doing this for my kids, so they'll have a good Christmas 🤷‍♂️

And thanks! I've babyed these since I've owned em 😁

Username Hidden said:
No, we had a couple of really hard months, and with Christmas a month away, I'm doing this for my kids, so they'll have a good Christmas

Sucks to hear, man but kids come first! I hope the best for ya

Username Hidden said:
Sucks to hear, man but kids come first! I hope the best for ya
Thanks! I appreciate it bud! My kids are everything, so its really a no brainer!

I just got one…but this looks like a heck of a deal. Someone’ll snap it up quick…no doubt! 🪖👍

Pm sent

If this eBay seller I'm dealing with flakes on me, I want these...if they're not sold already!!

Damn , the price is spot on ! How come so many awesome deals have popped up the same week m dropped that limited release ?? Aarrgghhhhh !

Status
Not open for further replies.