• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying MARS - X METAL - EMERALD 04-106. £ THOUSANDS PAID IN CASH/TRADE

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Some years ago I was fortunate to have a truly MINT example of this pair, with both the box and glass in pristine condition, and with a matching serial. Tragically the piece was stolen and I have searched since without success to find a replacement. If you have a superb condition pair I will offer a considerable deal, either trade or cash, or a combination of the two. I have just over 300 mint and complete pairs from which items can be selected for trade, a couple of monster glasses that I can give examples of are:

Frogskins - Andrew Petterson #29. One of the most sought after pieces ever made.
Frogskins - Artisan Summer - 1-866. Concept Studio/Project 453/James Lareau. With specific microbag, hard case, authenticity card, two boxes, paint pot, and magnetic poster. The only pair that exists and probably the best from the premier league Concept Studio range, some have sold for $1000's and almost never surface.

I am still interested in a superb condition 04-106 with non matching arm / label serial, but the price I will pay is obviously less than a matching example. If you have an Emerald Mars, please message me to at least discuss the possibility of a transaction. I would consider my offer to be well above market value.

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Sucks that was stolen...good luck, sir.

Username Hidden said:
Some years ago I was fortunate to have a truly MINT example of this pair, with both the box and glass in pristine condition, and with a matching serial. Tragically the piece was stolen and I have searched since without success to find a replacement. If you have a superb condition pair I will offer a considerable deal, either trade or cash, or a combination of the two. I have just over 300 mint and complete pairs from which items can be selected for trade, a couple of monster glasses that I can give examples of are:

Frogskins - Andrew Petterson #28. One of the most sought after pieces ever made.
Frogskins - Artisan Summer - 1-866. Concept Studio/Project 453/James Lareau. With specific microbag, hard case, authenticity card, two boxes, paint pot, and magnetic poster. The only pair that exists and probably the best from the premier league Concept Studio range, some have sold for $1000's and almost never surface.

I am still interested in a superb condition 04-106 with non matching arm / label serial, but the price I will pay is obviously less than a matching example. If you have an Emerald Mars, please message me to at least discuss the possibility of a transaction. I would consider my offer to be well above market value.
Could have sworn you had tater #29 bud. Sorry but I pride myself on knowing where alot of the tater pairs are. I'm still in possession of #17 myself

Username Hidden said:
Could have sworn you had tater #29 bud. Sorry but I pride myself on knowing where alot of the tater pairs are. I'm still in possession of #17 myself

You are correct Brian, the Petterson I have is Clear with Crosshatch - Black, #29, I have amended the post as a result.

Username Hidden said:
@NuttyOAK13Y might have some and in UK good luck
If I had one John, it wouldn't be going anywhere. This one avoids me just like it does for RVF. Thanks for the heads up though buddy.

As a few months have elapsed since this thread started and the Mars has been mentioned much over recent times, it seems like it may be worth a refresh on an attempt to capture the elusive Emerald piece. If you have one lets discuss possible deal options.