1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    New Mars with micro bag, extra clips and a pair of red mirrored linegear lenses if I still have them. I don't remember if I sold them during my last run. $300 shipped $250 if there are no lenses. US shipping only.

I want to honor the selling rules and if I am reading them correctly asking questions through PM does not qualify as committing to buy. If you have question you can ask them in the posts or through PM but the first person to say "I'll take them" and comes through with the payment in a reasonable time will get the glasses. Don't mean to sound like an ass but while I am waiting for people to reply after asking questions we lose other buyers. Thanks Rene.

Mars - 2C3415D3-969C-4E85-90E5-0468CFF6DA49_zpsvtxjcafb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 4/30/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous The Oakley Rōnin

Rating:
    100%
    overall condition bro?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    These are new, tried on once then displayed. Thanks.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Uhg always with the timing... Any potential for trades?

5. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Pmmd

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Washi we are like O brothers, I swear we go after the same things... We might as well just combine our pm's at this point because if you don't get it I will haha (that is assuming we beat dragonvoi to the punch...)!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Sorry Mdgustaf no trades at this time. I have very costly kitchen remodel going on right now or I wouldn't be selling them.

8. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    haha... we are all brothers bro! we all go after the same things! lol... we follow the trend here in OF... no one goes against the flow... we are all for the same goal.. FEED OUR ADDICTION! lol!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Preach it brother! Amen...

If you don't mind I am going to use this as part of my signature line, something with it really resonates strongly...

Now are you going to buy these or not haha, we are all waiting for the sold pending funds that we know is coming!

10. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    go ahead bro and use it in your sig, ill be honored! lol! !! and im just waiting for montez' response! lol!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.