1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    For sale: Matte red frogs with grey lenses. BNIB. Unfortunatelly box is from a Rootbeer frogs. 210 USD shipped to US (I'm located in Europe) or 205 to any European country. PayPal only.

Matte Red/grey Frogs - JdVXR.jpg

Gallery here: Oakley Frogskins Matte Red/Grey - Imgur

I can consider trades for BNIB Shaun White polished blk/24k with a 25 usd premium for me.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Other trade I would consider to the one mentioned above is a BNIB Infininite Hero Radars with a 50$ premium.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Double Team

Rating:
    100%
    So wait, you want to trade these for an Infinite Hero Radar plus $50? The Infinite Hero is $195 and these retailed at $100.

No offense to you but that is ridiculous.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    And AP Frog's retailed for around $300 bucks but sell for over a thousand. Just because you want a pair of Matte Red's at a price no one is willing to let them go for does not make everyone else crazy.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Double Team

Rating:
    100%
    I never said anyone is crazy, but to think that these glasses have doubled in value in just 4 years? Sorry but I'm not drinking the Kool Aid.

Anyways back on topic, good luck with your sale.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I guess we can agree to disagree then. Free bump as well for some beautiful shades.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Agree with flyingtomato. I feel that the asking price for the matte red above is just. In fact his price is better than most. I have seen people asking 250-300 for them. Good luck with your sale :)

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Red matte frogs go for about 220 USD today, Infinite Hero Radars are on ebay right now at $163. So these with a premium of 50 USD is a fair deal in my opinion.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    The fact that you don't have the original box should bring the price down

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have reduced the price. 200 USD shipped to the US.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.