1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Oakley for life

Oakley for life Oakley Collector

does anyone know why there is a medusa on eBay with bids for over $5,000?!?!?! It's new with goggles but why so much?

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Kiteboy50

Kiteboy50 Oakley Beginner

It still needs to close. But they are crazy rare, if it's new with googles and the original packaging. It was a very limited release. A lot were bought without the classes. then, those that bought them, wore them, so they tended to be abused.

3. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

Sorry but I don't care how new that medusa is or if it was hand stitched by Jim himself. $5000 is ridiculous for a Medusa and I'm betting those bids are not real. Sorry but that's what I think

4. QLR1

QLR1 DARK SIDE, embraced!

I thought it was you bidding on them. Oops! :rofl:

5. OakleyFrankFMJ

I've been known to bid ridiculous amounts of money for specific items but 5k for a medusa? Hell no

:p

6. OakleyFrankFMJ

****. If that's the case.

I've got a boatload of "rare" gascans and fuel cells and other items I would be willing to let go for.......let's say $800 each.

TexxxZ and Oakley for life like this.
  7. Fernando

Fernando Oakley Expert Premium Member

I put today one for 2500 all in in exchange Forum, only shipping with total insurance from spain to usa is 500usd

5000 is too much i think, in ebay you can ask all you want, ebay is no a reference for me, much crazy, And many trap

8. Oakley for life

Oakley for life Oakley Collector

I like them and think they are neat and would like to have one someday but $5000 is just rediculous.

9. Dieseltech

Dieseltech Oakley Expert Premium Member

I have the highest bid :D hope I win!
    Just kidding :D

TexxxZ and Oakley for life like this.
  10. Dallas O Hog

Dallas O Hog O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha Premium Member Lifetime Member

Who wants mine :)