• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Meet-up -- Maryland, Delaware, Northern VA, Philly

Well, the Mills would be nice.....just down the road LOL! But, I'm willing to meet up at any location if the date works out for me! I'll keep an eye on the post :cool-20:

Ok guys it seems like everyone is saying arundel mills!!! what date would you want to do??? I am just going to throw out March 1st which is a saturday....any thoughts???

Ok guys it seems like everyone is saying arundel mills!!! what date would you want to do??? I am just going to throw out March 1st which is a saturday....any thoughts???
I'm sure that it's going to be very hard to get a Saturday which works for everyone, but kudos to you for trying to organize this ...

Saturday usually works well for me,but as luck would have it, I'm away that weekend.

In case you pick another Saturday, just wondering, what time were you thinking of meeting up?

What neighborhood in Baltimore thebad1? I'm in fells.

Most Saturdays work for me. I may still pop in tomorrow to pick something up if anyone was still thinking of going.

What neighborhood in Baltimore thebad1? I'm in fells.

Most Saturdays work for me. I may still pop in tomorrow to pick something up if anyone was still thinking of going.

Well, I'm just out side of Balt.... Glen Burnie. I know Fells Point!

Last edited:
Back