• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

- Members From Tennessee (Knoxville Area) ...

Zeke

- The Retarded Battle Continues ...
Is anyone here from the Knoxville/Oak Ridge area?

I am going to be in OR soon for a week or more & want to check out the Vault in Sevierville.

Can anyone tell me anything about it? I have never been to a Vault, only a couple O-Store's.

Do the Vault's tend to be as similar to each other as the Store's basically are?

Thanks folks ...

Been there several times . Not really anything spectacular about it. Also there is almost 10 percent sales tax but I have got a few deals there.

at one time there was a lot of great old eyewear and clothes now here on east coast it feels just like an O store without much difference

If you get one of the coupon booklets from the outlet center, I think there is a 10% off once for the Oakley Vault in the book. If you have AAA you can get the book for free, otherwise I think its $5

Been there several times . Not really anything spectacular about it. Also there is almost 10 percent sales tax but I have got a few deals there.

Eh, ... with some free time to "explore" a bit, I think I will still make the trip over just to say I did.

I see there is both a Vault & Store in Nashville, & I will have the time, but with the bunch of driving that I am going to be doing anyway, etc., ... to throw another 4-5 hours, just driving, on top of it, & in essence to throw a day away for this, ... nah, I cannot justify doing it this time 'round.

Knowing there is all but a certainty that I will be living down in OR in less than 6 months, I know I will have plenty of time in the future to explore that part of the county, etc.

@the piper

If you get one of the coupon booklets from the outlet center, I think there is a 10% off once for the Oakley Vault in the book. If you have AAA you can get the book for free, otherwise I think its $5

Good tip, Sir.

I do not have AAA, but if I do see something interesting, it just might be worthwhile to snag one of those booklets/brochures. :)

I grew up in Tennessee, specifically in that area. There is an Oakley Vault in Sevierville or Pigeon Forge (before you get to Gatlinburg). It's at the Tanger Outlet Mall. That's not a far drive from the Oak Ridge area, 45 minutes maybe TOPs.

I've been in a bunch of different Vaults and most of them are the same.

I've been there many many times; the most recently the week of august 25.

The booklet coupon is not for eyewear but apparel.
There seems to be a forum member that worked at that vault but I don;t remember who she is.
I remember a post of some ruby polarized replacement lenses that she said they had them but checking the stock were not polarized.

ohh yeah I forgot the 10% tax makes it a little less attractive that other places but hey... I lost the CT vault and hard to drive into New York area for a vault run around here LOL

I grew up in Tennessee, specifically in that area. There is an Oakley Vault in Sevierville or Pigeon Forge (before you get to Gatlinburg). It's at the Tanger Outlet Mall. That's not a far drive from the Oak Ridge area, 45 minutes maybe TOPs.

I've been in a bunch of different Vaults and most of them are the same.

:confused:

If you peep my OP, Sevierville is the Vault I am talking about going to, ... The one at the outlet mall.

PS: Are you, or anyone else, still in the area of Knoxville / Oak Ridge?

Back