• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Mid-August "Mega" Purchase

Great start.
Thank you @Funky-Trixtar Not the first but, just a really awesome buy. This is what I have currently: Juliet, Radarlock, 1'st Gen Frogskin, 1'st Gen M-Frame, 2'nd Gen M-Frame, Twoface, Ferrari Badman, Ferrari Jupiter Carbon, Jury, Half Jacket 2.0, Breadbox, Antix, Scalpel, Sliver F, 2 Fives, 3 Holbrook, Gascan.

Thank you @Funky-Trixtar Not the first but, just a really awesome buy. This is what I have currently: Juliet, Radarlock, 1'st Gen Frogskin, 1'st Gen M-Frame, 2'nd Gen M-Frame, Twoface, Ferrari Badman, Ferrari Jupiter Carbon, Jury, Half Jacket 2.0, Breadbox, Antix, Scalpel, Sliver F, 2 Fives, 3 Holbrook, Gascan.

@TravisCook, Show us with pictures!:)

5 or six of them are currently on ebay, at my brothers place, at the moment, but I will Post some photos of what I am keeping when I get home from school. :D
I can post a couple of pictures from my facebook of what I have. Not the best photos, but you can see a few of them. **EDIT. I thought I had pictures on facebook, but I don't. I will have to wait until I get back to my house to take pictures of them.

I look on there. Every time I look, there is nothing, or something overpriced.

Sent from Q's Note5
The same thing where I live. (I live about an hour North of Sacramento) I usually look in the Sac. ads, but either it's scam, or over-priced. I thought the Radarlock's were a scam, but I was really suprised when I found out it wasn't.

I can post a couple of pictures from my facebook of what I have. Not the best photos, but you can see a few of them. **EDIT. I thought I had pictures on facebook, but I don't. I will have to wait until I get back to my house to take pictures of them.

Holding you to this, Travis!

Awesome pickups...I bet it was hard not to say "HOLY (*&^$ A JULIET!"

:shock:

Latest Posts

Back