1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    96.9%
    My internet has been down for the last few days and I finally got it all sorted out. I haven't been able to monitor my other threads so I'm combining them all into this one F/S thread.All prices include CONUS shipping and fees. All prices are OBO.

1. Juliet Box, excellent shape. New style for Polished/VR28 - $45.

Minute Machine, Batwolf, Monster Pup, Juliet Lenses, Various Stuff - Picture016-1_zpsb7abdf4f.jpg

Minute Machine, Batwolf, Monster Pup, Juliet Lenses, Various Stuff - Picture015_zpsa91be995.jpg

2. Juliet VR28 BIP lenses - 8.5 condition. One small scratch on the right lens - you can see it in the pictures highlighted in red. It doesn't affect my vision while I wear them. $40.

Minute Machine, Batwolf, Monster Pup, Juliet Lenses, Various Stuff - Picture014-1_zps2c09a898.jpg

Minute Machine, Batwolf, Monster Pup, Juliet Lenses, Various Stuff - Picture017-1_zps8bdf8376.jpg

3. Batwolf Norway - box, bag, extra icons all included. They're like new, worn 5 times or so. $90.

Minute Machine, Batwolf, Monster Pup, Juliet Lenses, Various Stuff - Picture009-1_zps71279825.jpg

4. Monster Pups, lnib. Matte black and ice. Box is for this frame but with gray lenses. Lenses are Oakley. $80

Minute Machine, Batwolf, Monster Pup, Juliet Lenses, Various Stuff - Picture010_zpse3c275f0.jpg

5. Not sure about this but.. Copper/titanium band Minute Machine. Excellent condition. A few scratches on the bottom of the clasp from wear. All links and boxes included except for the outer white box. $800 OBO.Price is probably a little high but I don't want to sell this watch. I love it.

Minute Machine, Batwolf, Monster Pup, Juliet Lenses, Various Stuff - Picture008_zpsaa4a204c.jpg

Minute Machine, Batwolf, Monster Pup, Juliet Lenses, Various Stuff - Picture007_zps3e6c63ae.jpg

Minute Machine, Batwolf, Monster Pup, Juliet Lenses, Various Stuff - Picture006_zps9ccd5426.jpg

Minute Machine, Batwolf, Monster Pup, Juliet Lenses, Various Stuff - Picture003_zps230fc276.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous What is that thing?!

Rating:
    100%
    Nice pieces, GLWS!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    pm'd for the juliet box..

4. Anonymous

Anonymous The Oakley R┼Źnin

Rating:
    100%
    Sweeet pieces again hearn! GLWS!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    96.9%
    juliet box is on hold. I'll entertain offers on the lenses and o-matter glasses. if you have any interest - shoot me a pm and we might be able to work a deal.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    96.9%
    As things tend to do, something came up. The MM has to be sacrificed. If anyone has been looking for one, esp copper, I'm looking to move it at this point. Offers have been in the mid to high $600s so at this point - I'll take $675 shipped/fees/insured/ CONUS. No trades.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    96.9%
    bump this up... Since these aren't selling and I don't want to deal with ebay and I don't need these anymore... Throw out some offers on the pups, batwolfs, and lenses. Will probably take any reasonable offer on these. The box is gone - the MM is still avail but I'm firm on the $675.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous The Silly Collector!

Rating:
    100%
    PM sent regarding vr28 lenses.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    96.9%
    Lenses are sold. Someone make the o matter disappear.