• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Minute machine watch black dial

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to take both items. Please PM me.

Some people reacted to this post.
I am very interested! Please PM me if still available.

You guys beware, I've already paid for these. He stopped responding after I did. Have an open PP dispute pending. I was hoping he would rectify the situation before I left neg feedback for his first transaction because life happens. thanks.

Username Hidden said:
You guys beware, I've already paid for these. He stopped responding after I did. Have an open PP dispute pending. I was hoping he would rectify the situation before I left neg feedback for his first transaction because life happens. thanks.
I dropped off on these after he just had one pic, didn't really respond with more details, new member, etc.

Username Hidden said:

aww..... hope you sort it out bro....

I had a feeling something would happen. He was trying to talk me into it and I got real iffy..decided to pass at that point.

Status
Not open for further replies.