• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Miscellaneous items

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
@QLR1 Whoops. This is awkward. My bad, just following the forum rules as handed down by god>jannard>forum mods>us

"- Sellers:
- Honor the first PM'd posting in the FS thread by a responsible buyer with cash in hand. It is your decision whether to honor a request for time to raise funds or move on to the next buyer with funds available. If the first buyer is not qualified, move
on to the next buyer that PM'd and posted.

- Buyers:
- When you see an item that you would like to buy, time stamp your offer to purchase with a "PM Sent" posting in the thread and PM the seller that you want to buy at NET listed price." [1]

[1] Misc. Exchange Rules - PLEASE READ. Updated 3/10/20 Misc. Oakley Exchange Rules PLEASE READ

NOW IT"S BLOWN OUT OF PROPORTION!!!!!!!!!!
#SorryCopilot #MuchLove #FightingIgnorance

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
looks like its a fuelcell?

your right it does...I always thought it was a gascan.

sorry for the confusion,,,,

Username Hidden said:
@QLR1 Whoops. This is awkward. My bad, just following the forum rules as handed down by god>jannard>forum mods>us

"- Sellers:
- Honor the first PM'd posting in the FS thread by a responsible buyer with cash in hand. It is your decision whether to honor a request for time to raise funds or move on to the next buyer with funds available. If the first buyer is not qualified, move

- Buyers:
- When you see an item that you would like to buy, time stamp your offer to purchase with a "PM Sent" posting in the thread and PM the seller that you want to buy at NET listed price." [1]

[1] Misc. Exchange Rules - PLEASE READ. Updated 3/10/20 Misc. Oakley Exchange Rules PLEASE READ

#SorryOWL #MuchLove #FightingIgnorance
And no one follows the rules. Happy shopping. Kudos to you for actually looking for the rules.

Keep on fighting the good fight. You'll lose.

Username Hidden said:

"- Sellers:

- Buyers:

#SorryOWL #MuchLove #FightingIgnorance
The time it takes you to post "PM'd" you could be PM'ing

Username Hidden said:
And no one follows the rules. Happy shopping. Kudos to you for actually looking for the rules.

Keep on fighting the good fight. You'll lose.
1589410865737.png

Username Hidden said:
Awwwwwwwwwww. So adorable. No hurt feelings here.
I take it @QLR1 got the pin 😂

Username Hidden said:
I take it @QLR1 got the pin 😂
I'm thinking you're right on that one, LOL. I'm saving my "but you live in florida" trump card for later in the thread. POOR @copilot for all of this garbo in his thread.

Username Hidden said:
I'm thinking you're right on that one, LOL. I'm saving my "but you live in florida" trump card for later in the thread. POOR @copilot for all of this garbo in his thread.
Yippee.

Status
Not open for further replies.