1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. BriP

BriP X-Metalhead

hey all! i recently saw an ad for a 'blue tortoise' monster dog with 'bronze' lenses. surely this isnt a normal release pair as its not on o-review. is it some one-off? im sure the seller could have just not known the actual colorway- which colorway can be mistaken for this description? im puzzled. Thanks guys!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. qBan

qBan The Hijinxer

tell them to send you a pic?

3. BriP

BriP X-Metalhead

will do haha!

4. TheDutchman92

TheDutchman92 Oakley Enthusiast

I believe it is actually Polished Black/VR50 to Brown Transition, pretty uncommon but pretty bland. I hate the polished black frames, they scratch and mark something awful.

5. oakleyandi

oakleyandi Oakley Collector

If it's a blue tort then that's a fake for sure, but ask him por pix, I still think is a fake

6. SpliceD

SpliceD B-)

Could be night camo with swapped lenses? Or maybe it's not even an MD. Could be a Fatcat with blue camo?

7. Oakley_Sight

Oakley_Sight Gotta love a good DOG

Pictures needed. I'm with SpliceD, sounds as though it could be a FatCat they are discribing. These are part of the stretchline series & so would say OAKLEY down the arms. If it is the case they should come with a red bag too. If it's a good price i'd pick them up. They are a slightly smaller fit than the MD & therefore a little tight on my medium size head but they look great.

8. TheDutchman92

9. Oakley_Sight

Oakley_Sight Gotta love a good DOG

They look like a gloss black frame with possibly a VR28 lens. The box & case are wrong & they are from the female range. Looks like it could say Disobey on the box but not 100% sure. & at $150 they seam a bit on the steep side too.

10. TheDutchman92

What about VR28 transitions? Since I don't think the owner would be into custom models