1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I cannot post This until the 10th of May due to me living away from where I store my collection (parents house :dance3: , much safer than uni). PM me with any Q's. Postage worldwide is included and this is a relatively fast service including tracking. payment via PayPal gift unless you want to be hit with additional fees. I credit Dr.chop for the fantastic photography.

Matte Black/Positive Red Iridium, only 5 made, comes in Oakley custom box. $300 AUD

Monster Dog Matte Black/Positive Red Iridium *RARE* - 3128969906_bb3c7fdebe_z.jpg

Monster Dog Matte Black/Positive Red Iridium *RARE* - IMG_8055.jpg

Monster Dog Matte Black/Positive Red Iridium *RARE* - IMG_8057.jpg

Monster Dog Matte Black/Positive Red Iridium *RARE* - IMG_8058.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    98.8%
    already?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Double Team

Rating:
    100%
    I thought you were trying to get as many Monster Dogs as possible. :laugh:

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Well I'm one of the people who purges everything he doesn't wear and those are too darn good to wear... if only I had duplicates lol

5. Anonymous

Anonymous I have a few pair.....

Rating:
    100%
    I would keep them and enjoy them. They are a killer pair that should be worn.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Gotta love a good DOG

Rating:
    100%
    You wanna do a trade on a pair of Mambo Antix & a pair of black / tungsten Antix Dutchy. I'd wear them for you. Got a DOG gotta WEAR IT!!!!!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    96%
    can u tell me more about that black antix of yours?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Sorry man I'm not an antix wearer, these days it's only the dogs and Gascans

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I should have bought them from the doc when he had them on sale.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    96%
    I would kill for these but that price is to crazy for me, it is just a mnonster dog...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.