• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Monster Doggle?

i own a few . . . these are not "rare" but a bit harder to get than the MD! the fit is slightly bigger than the MD!

I used to have the polished white. Mrs H has the brown tort.

The fit is the same as a MD imho. The only difference is the size of the orbitals.

I also reckon they suit ladies more than gentlemen, due to the exaggerated size.

I also have a pair, in matte black with grey polarized.
they are a bit bigger than MD, both in wide and height.
between both, and because I have a large face, I prefer to use the Doggle, despite the "fly" look they have...

Interestingly the few times I've seen them pop up on ebay the sellers make them seem like rare highly sought after pairs and price them about 2-5x higher than they really should be (in my opinion).

They have become increasingly rare in the past two years.... I have a few and if I were to sell I would price higher than MD's without a doubt...

Agreed! Hands down. Most of the Doggles have made their way to Japan, so they're really hard to find in North America. I wish I had never sold my BNIB Doggles. Hold onto your Doggles if you can!

Getting hard to find and being priced higher than Dogs I can understand. But the last few I've seen go on ebay were priced well over $200. Just kind of sad it's another frame that likely fits but is priced out of range for someone who wants a pair to wear.

If someone has a plain black/black they'd let go for under $100 let me know.

I have a pair and stopped wearing them due to fogging up. I prefer my Monster Dogs over the Doggles.

Latest Posts

Back