1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Some time down the track in the not too distant future I would love to acquire the following MD's:

Stealth/Grey
    Dark Grey/Black Iridium
    Bronze/Titanium Iridium
    Cinder Red/Black Iridium

They are the oldest of the Monster Dogs and probably my favourite colours, this will be a good way to see out the MD collection before I start getting serious about Gascans

Help appreciated!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Good luck with the Gascans Dutch! The options seem endless for those, some damn expensive ones too!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Cheers Mick, I don't think I'll be spending as much on them as I did on the MDs though...hopefully

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Anyone?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    send me the pictures and the price of Stealth/Grey & Cinder Red/Black Iridium to arielrendra@gmail.com please,,,thanks

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    He wants to buy those....I don't think he's selling those.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    That is correct, please read carefully