1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    What up. I am looking to buy a new or like new pair of Black Iridium Monster Pup lenses. Let me know if you have any that you would be willing to part with. Thanks.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hello,
    I'm not doing any selling/shipping right now and probably won't start up again until February but if you don't find them before then hit me up as I have a NIB set.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Will do! Good looking out!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks for the bump - I totally forgot about this thread.

For MP lenses I have (all NIB):
    -Black Iridium
    -Fire
    -Emerald
    -Gold Clear
    -Ruby
    -Grey
    -Pink Iridium

Not sure what fair value on them is... just starting to sell some of my lenses. Shipping from Canada to the US is $14. I'd have to have $50 plus shipping. Let me know if you're interested and I can send pics.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I'll definitely take a set of the Black Iridium. I have the others you listed except BI and Gold Clear. PM me your Paypal info. You can send a pic of them if you like. Thanks!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    91.7%
    How much for a set of Fire? ship is to US

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Will PM you my paypal and pics shortly.

For fire shipped to the US I'd do $69.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Here are the fire pics... there are the tiniest marks on one lens, so I would give them a 9.5/10. I would do $64 with that in mind. I couldn't get an angle to take a pic.
    Monster Pup Black Iridium Lenses - DSC06908_zps4105b12b.jpg
    Monster Pup Black Iridium Lenses - DSC06909_zpsfb1b5d50.jpg
    Monster Pup Black Iridium Lenses - DSC06910_zps7449acb7.jpg