• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

More Formal Alternative To Half Jacket?

oakley_2020

Oakley Beginner
Hello, I own the Oakley half jacket and wear them all the time. They are great all-around sunglasses, provide great coverage, have a solid fit, are high quality and look good.

However, I need a pair of sunglasses to wear to and from the office with a nice sportshirt. The half jackets are too casual/sporty for this so I need another pair of sunglasses that are more formal.

Can you recommend a pair of sunglasses that might fit the bill for this for someone who really likes the Oakley half jackets for casual wear? The sunglass recommendation does not have to be Oakley and price is not a constraint.

Most of the Wires will fit your criteria, some of the X metals, and almost none of the Jackets. When I wear a suit, I usually pick some generation of the Square Wire, depending on how big my hair is that day.

Wiretap, Tinfoil, Crosshair, Crosshair 2.0, all really good. Or own it with some Carbon Blades!

Back