1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Up for sale is the rest of my collection that I am selling for now:

1. White Chrome Straight Jacket--these were purchased in Japan and were part of a short run of "Skull Collection" glasses--they had these and Flak Jackets. I have honestly never seen another pair from the collection--unfortunately, they don't have a special box--just the lens etching. Sold

The following are all worn 1-3 times max and come with a bag unless noted it has the box. Please send me a message if you need more info on any of these.

2. Ducati Fives squared black irid with box--$70 shipped in USA

3. Gray with fire Flaks w/ soft vault $85 shipped.
    5. Straights-clear black-part of their classic collection wth box $60 shipped.
    6. Silver Fives w/ Fire $60 shipped
    7. MPH Devils Brigade with box $55 shipped
    8. White Scalpel w ice irid polar $90 shipped
    9. black mettalic minutes. 2.0 with box $80 shipped
    10. Alighini Tens w/ box and case $90 shipped

Thanks,
    Scott sjnyr@aol.com

More From My Collection:  Ichiro Radars, Japan Skull SJ Edition, Ducati, Frogs, And More... - 2u6cnsg.jpg
    More From My Collection:  Ichiro Radars, Japan Skull SJ Edition, Ducati, Frogs, And More... - mt9hdd.jpg
    More From My Collection:  Ichiro Radars, Japan Skull SJ Edition, Ducati, Frogs, And More... - cnhxe.jpg
    More From My Collection:  Ichiro Radars, Japan Skull SJ Edition, Ducati, Frogs, And More... - qxjvxc.jpg
    More From My Collection:  Ichiro Radars, Japan Skull SJ Edition, Ducati, Frogs, And More... - vwr9zd.jpg
    More From My Collection:  Ichiro Radars, Japan Skull SJ Edition, Ducati, Frogs, And More... - 2h5mfkl.jpg
    More From My Collection:  Ichiro Radars, Japan Skull SJ Edition, Ducati, Frogs, And More... - feiic1.jpg
    More From My Collection:  Ichiro Radars, Japan Skull SJ Edition, Ducati, Frogs, And More... - 2enti5s.jpg
    More From My Collection:  Ichiro Radars, Japan Skull SJ Edition, Ducati, Frogs, And More... - otky9v.jpg
    More From My Collection:  Ichiro Radars, Japan Skull SJ Edition, Ducati, Frogs, And More... - 347tmx1.jpg
    More From My Collection:  Ichiro Radars, Japan Skull SJ Edition, Ducati, Frogs, And More... - 2uqylva.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 8/4/13
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I can't believe you have no replies yet! These seem Like great prices GLWS!!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Pl sent

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Refresh--lots sold!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    pm sent

7. Anonymous

Anonymous The Oakley R┼Źnin

Rating:
    100%
    bro!:D

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    3 final ones from my collection being added

1. Global Fuel Cell BNIB $140 shipped
    2. Alinghi Fuel Cell BNIB w/ vault case--has vault sticker price tag $140 shipped
    3. Devils Brigade BNIB w/ pin $150 shipped

All 3 of the above for $400 shipped in usa

More From My Collection:  Ichiro Radars, Japan Skull SJ Edition, Ducati, Frogs, And More... - wkk9z8.jpg
    More From My Collection:  Ichiro Radars, Japan Skull SJ Edition, Ducati, Frogs, And More... - 2yladu8.jpg
    More From My Collection:  Ichiro Radars, Japan Skull SJ Edition, Ducati, Frogs, And More... - zv7rtk.jpg
    More From My Collection:  Ichiro Radars, Japan Skull SJ Edition, Ducati, Frogs, And More... - 33cy7gh.jpg
    More From My Collection:  Ichiro Radars, Japan Skull SJ Edition, Ducati, Frogs, And More... - 13zxqhg.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 8/3/13
  9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    All countries from previous thread delivered safe and sound. Thanks again bro! Awesome glasses! If I had any funds left, I'd jump on those Alinghis.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Prices updated and updated what's left... Adding bnib tin tin 3d $70+ shipping