1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Entrepreneur

Rating:
    100%
    This thread is only for deals done with Infinite Hero. Standing thread to make life easier for feedback.
    Thanks-IH

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I'll Start IH :) Thanks for letting me bug you often and thanks for the Trade for the Ducati's :cool-20:

3. Anonymous

Anonymous O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha

Rating:
    100%
    IH u have burned a whole in my wallet and u know everyone who has something I need. Haha if I say I want it I cant buy it lol

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Entrepreneur

Rating:
    100%
    Custom Lenses

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Custom cut Romeo lenses, great person to deal with.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Custom cut romeo 1 lenses. Fast shipping!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous is an Oakley whore

Rating:
    100%
    Sold him some stuff, A++++

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bought custom cut lenses, they are just like OEM.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bought custom cut Slate X-Metal XX lenses. The lenses look awesome. Thanks again

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Installed my custom ice XX, fit was absolutely perfect. These in my opinion fit better than OEM, snapped in, perfect gap on the orbitals. The beveled machine cut makes a big difference. I have cut a few myself and I thought mine were perfect. I doubt I will cut again after these. Thanks IH, will have some more when I get to some frame restores.