• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Multiple Sclerosis Bike Tour

Oakle y

Something Something Darkside
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Alberta, Canada
In less than 3 weeks I am participating in the local Multiple Sclerosis Bike Tour riding from Leduc Alberta to Camrose Alberta, and back the following day. The bicycle ride is about 180km total, or 111 miles.

When I was a kid I remember my dad making an effort to participate in the local MS walk every year. Unfortunately kids and life got in his way and he no longer had the time to invest in the event. I have now taken it upon my self to pick up the torch where he left off. This is my second year participating in the ride, last year I found out just how far 180 km truly is. The event is incredible and only made possible by the amazing people and business that donate their time and facilities to ensure every rider has fun and is a success.

I am fundraising for the Multiple Sclerosis Society of Canada, if anyone would like to make a donation I would greatly appreciate it. Every little bit helps. Below is a link to the MS society web page that has a ton of information on the disease.
What is MS? — MS Society of Canada

This link is a link to my personal fundraising page every dollar raised goes directly to fund MS research.
MS Bike - Leduc to Camrose: Mr. Shane McKay - MS Bike

If anyone has any questions at all please feel free to PM me.

In less than 3 weeks I am participating in the local Multiple Sclerosis Bike Tour riding from Leduc Alberta to Camrose Alberta, and back the following day. The bicycle ride is about 180km total, or 111 miles.

When I was a kid I remember my dad making an effort to participate in the local MS walk every year. Unfortunately kids and life got in his way and he no longer had the time to invest in the event. I have now taken it upon my self to pick up the torch where he left off. This is my second year participating in the ride, last year I found out just how far 180 km truly is. The event is incredible and only made possible by the amazing people and business that donate their time and facilities to ensure every rider has fun and is a success.

I am fundraising for the Multiple Sclerosis Society of Canada, if anyone would like to make a donation I would greatly appreciate it. Every little bit helps. Below is a link to the MS society web page that has a ton of information on the disease.
What is MS? — MS Society of Canada

This link is a link to my personal fundraising page every dollar raised goes directly to fund MS research.
MS Bike - Leduc to Camrose: Mr. Shane McKay - MS Bike

If anyone has any questions at all please feel free to PM me.
Done.

Good luck.

Good luck man! Helped a bit (and spelled my name wrong because apparently a keyboard is a bit too advanced for me).

FYI we're doing a little Oakley event here on July 3rd and 4th in case you want to head out to the mountains! It will be pretty awesome.

help[1].gif

1 week today till the big ride. I'm getting excited but I'm getting nervous as well. It's a very long day and 2 days in a row at that, but its all for something that is much bigger than me so I will keep pedaling no matter what.

Back