• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Muzm pro racing jackets

@pjd1234 sent me his mf bag but it has too many holes. Might consider yours @pricedollaz but not sure yet

IMG_9347.jpeg

So I was told on May 3rd by Extra Butter I won the opportunity to buy a pair. The next day I was refunded my money and told my order was cancelled. They said they had no stock to fulfil my order.

What followed was over a month of emails by me to them..some which were answered and some which were not. I continued to send and be as persuasive as I could that they owe me the right to purchase these glasses. Then on June 8th I received a very positive email that they found me a pair. I paid the invoice and look what just arrived in perfect condition a few days ago!

IMG_2956.jpeg

So I was told on May 3rd by Extra Butter I won the opportunity to buy a pair. The next day I was refunded my money and told my order was cancelled. They said they had no stock to fulfil my order.

What followed was over a month of emails by me to them..some which were answered and some which were not. I continued to send and be as persuasive as I could that they owe me the right to purchase these glasses. Then on June 8th I received a very positive email that they found me a pair. I paid the invoice and look what just arrived in perfect condition a few days ago!

View attachment 1062784
Sweet. :cool-33:🤙

View attachment 1062784

Awesome!!! Is your number 376?