• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold MUZM Tiger RJ

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Region
North America
Hello and happy new year all. I haven't been active as much as I'd like to be in the start of the year but some family stuff has come up. I will be active from now on out though as I miss seeing posts and how everyone is carrying on.

Today I'm listing some muzm stuff. Only because it makes little sense to keep as I know I'd never use them. The first listing is for this red tiger RJ with a custom matching bag. Steven price was kind enough to have done a bunch for us. I bought one and added it to what I felt was incomplete with this original release. Unfortunately I originally bought these from a secondary website that was selling them higher a little earlier so I ended up paying 400 with shipping to get them here. I didn't want to risk missing them when .com was about to drop them. At any rate I know it's my loss so I'll take that of course. I paid an extra 50 for the bag too. The number is 111 out of the 370 something they released.

Hope to get $325US for this but I understand I may have to wish for that to happen.

So not scalping at all here.

20240117_094355.jpg
20240117_094335.jpg
20240117_094323.jpg
20240117_094258.jpg
20240117_094239.jpg
20240117_094241.jpg
20240117_094237.jpg
20240117_094234.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
I have an original Red Tiger, but thanks for the tag mate.

I must be over pricing these. How about 325 to get them gone? Or it's just a bad time of year. I'll drop then other 2 today as well and see what happens. If I don't get any messages today I'll delete the threads. Im never one to over price things.. its rather embarrassing.

Good luck with the sake my man.

Great to see you back.

Pm'd

Gone. And went to a great friend. Fantastic news

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back