• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My 1st X Metal

You said it best. I had a couple pairs of oakleys and was fine with just a couple pairs found this site and the x-metals. I have bought 6 in less than a month. I need to stop before I am broke!

6 in a month??? Hory sh3t! That wallet of yours must be getting lighter by the day! :lolsign:

I'm already looking at a XMXX. Darn it!

6 in a month??? Hory sh3t! That wallet of yours must be getting lighter by the day! :lolsign:

I'm already looking at a XMXX. Darn it!

Ya, loving them but the wallet is currently grumpy!

Congrats on your first. I'm sure won't be your last. Excellent choice for first pair.

Congrats on your first. I'm sure won't be your last. Excellent choice for first pair.

Went for XS instead of Juliet coz' I don't think my face will suit a Juliet. Hence the next could be a XMXX, but its darn hard to come by.

Went for XS instead of Juliet coz' I don't think my face will suit a Juliet. Hence the next could be a XMXX, but its darn hard to come by.

They come up for sale here from time to time. Patience is key. I like XMXX better than Juliet also.

Back