• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My brother Bob Rokes Jr., collection

Ferr, and Qtrain 23, I can't reply to you directly for some reason. If you're interested in the OTTs, I see them on ebay and fb and other places for btwn 1100 to 2k.

20240205_163715.jpg

20240205_163811.jpg

20240205_163939.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ferr, and Qtrain 23, I can't reply to you directly for some reason. If you're interested in the OTTs, I see them on ebay and fb and other places for btwn 1100 to 2k.

View attachment 1115916

View attachment 1115918

View attachment 1115919
Understandably an innocent statement and offering, however, you will find that that sort of offering in the non-exchange section frowned upon here.
Once you're a member for 2 weeks and 2 more posts, or purchasing a premium membership for instant access, you will have access to the exchange portion of the site (and be able to respond to private messages) where you can list items for sale with a posted price.
Also, you will likely notice that Oakley Forum pricing can be quite different from what you see on Ebay. Ebay price expectations on Oakley Forum will most likely leave you disappointed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Understandably an innocent statement and offering, however, you will find that that sort of offering in the non-exchange section frowned upon here.
Once you're a member for 2 weeks and 2 more posts, or purchasing a premium membership for instant access, you will have access to the exchange portion of the site (and be able to respond to private messages) where you can list items for sale with a posted price.
Also, you will likely notice that Oakley Forum pricing can be quite different from what you see on Ebay. Ebay price expectations on Oakley Forum will most likely leave you disappointed.
Understood, thank you for the info

Back