1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. lghtngyello03

lghtngyello03 Oakley Beginner

So once again, here is my collection. I have added some thin LED's to my cases, and picked up a couple of cool pairs...Foose Gascan's, MPH Twitch, Flying Tigers...so on.

My Collection Again After Some Updates To Case Lighting And Some Cool Purchases. - dsc10052x.jpg

My Collection Again After Some Updates To Case Lighting And Some Cool Purchases. - dsc09975l.jpg

My Collection Again After Some Updates To Case Lighting And Some Cool Purchases. - dsc1001o.jpg

Gascan Shelf
    My Collection Again After Some Updates To Case Lighting And Some Cool Purchases. - dsc09985g.jpg

Eyepatch & Eyepatch 2 Shelf
    My Collection Again After Some Updates To Case Lighting And Some Cool Purchases. - dsc09995oq.jpg

Fuel Cell Shelf
    My Collection Again After Some Updates To Case Lighting And Some Cool Purchases. - dsc10004.jpg

My Collection Again After Some Updates To Case Lighting And Some Cool Purchases. - dsc10022.jpg

My Collection Again After Some Updates To Case Lighting And Some Cool Purchases. - dsc10032.jpg

My Collection Again After Some Updates To Case Lighting And Some Cool Purchases. - dsc10042.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. marc2040

marc2040 Guest

Great setup :thumb:
    Have you installed 4 or 8 LED stripes? Looks like cold white 6000K, isn't it?

3. Oakley_Sight

Oakley_Sight Gotta love a good DOG

Nice set up

4. Teetogreen

Teetogreen Oakley Collector

Great set-up

5. lghtngyello03

Marc, I have put two strips in each case...one on each side that runs from the top of the case to the bottom on the angled aluminum part in the corners.

As far as the color.... I have no clue, lol. But it sounds about right as I have 6k HID's in my Evo, and they are the same color.....The seller I got them from just said they were bright white :laugh:....Here is the link that I ordered these from if anyone is interested and maybe it will tell the color?

Display Case Shelf LED Light Lighting Strip SMD 5050 300 LEDs 20/ft WHITE | eBay

Thanks guys!

6. pauln64

pauln64 Oakley Beginner

very nice

7. lghtngyello03

^^ Thanks man

8. niteowl03

niteowl03 Oakley Beginner

Great collection. I am very jealous!