• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

- My Collection of Oakley's ...

My collection at the moment!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    251.6 KB · Views: 225
The XX is definitely the coolest piece! Nice collection!

I do agree, Sir.

I had a near-mint pair of Eye Jacket 3.0 FMJ's that were the same colorway, but were stolen out of my truck, ... & upon my search for a replacement, I would only settle for the same in condition, ... no dice. Looking a little more at what else was available, I discovered, to me, how similar the XX's were to the EJ 3's, so I snagged up the best condition pair I could find ... & was fortunate to find one on eBay, & they were new ... I did "pay through the nose" for them, but it was what it was.

I still seek a near-mint EJ3, & hopefully if so, I have the money to buy, or at least put a worthwhile downpayment to interest some into holding them for me.

Very nice. Seems like you put a lot of thought into your choices.

Is your love for the color orange just GP or based on some sports team?

Very nice. Seems like you put a lot of thought into your choices.

Is your love for the color orange just GP or based on some sports team?

Sorry, sometimes the internet lingo/abbreviations passes me by, but - GP?

Though I can answer you question, ... I have loved orange all my life, nothing to do with sports, etc., even though the Carrier Dome - where the Syracuse Orangeman play - is well under ten miles from where I live.

Sorry, sometimes the internet lingo/abbreviations passes me by, but - GP?

Though I can answer you question, ... I have loved orange all my life, nothing to do with sports, etc., even though the Carrier Dome - where the Syracuse Orangeman play - is well under ten miles from where I live.

General Purpose...

Will someone please tell me why the Hell I have TWO more pairs of glasses on their way here?!

Then tell me why I just HAD to go to the "O" Store that is less than five miles from my house
with intentions of strictly browsing what an "O" Store has & would be like ... yeah, five miles
from me, & I have absolutely never been there ... & at the end of my visit, I own three new items,
& had spent $75!?

Now I just ordered a few things off of eBay. Ugh.

I think there is something wrong with me. Am I too far gone? No, really.

("O" Store purchase photos soon to come.)