1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. lghtngyello03

lghtngyello03 Oakley Beginner

Sup guys? Been a while since I have been on here. Joined up back in 2012 and it was a lot of buying for a couple of years. Started out with 2 X-Metal Countertops, and sold them to buy my X-Metal Double wide, and a lot of glasses.

Then, I bought a house in 2013, got married in 2015, did some traveling, and have been working on my 03 Evo 8 (spending money that could have went for more shades :headbang:) since.

Got back on here the other day, and the bug has hit me again....bought 2 pair of hard to find Canteens from OakManTX, and am preparing to buy more stuff from him.

Figured I'd show my modest collection/ "man cave" you could say, lol. I also had to give my wife her own shelf to house all of her Oakley's which she loves btw. I know it isn't as big as some of y'all's collections, but I'm proud of it :) My Double Wide as of now. - 20140423_113432.jpg

My Double Wide as of now. - 20150705_231816.jpg My Double Wide as of now. - 20150705_231617.jpg My Double Wide as of now. - 2014081195155520.jpg My Double Wide as of now. - 20140811_155359.jpg

Cargo, MD Oakley'er, thisguy and 7 others like this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

That's pretty cool. I like the hanging sign

lghtngyello03 likes this.
  3. cyclerdoug

cyclerdoug Oakley Expert Premium Member

Welcome back!

And I agree with Frank...pretty cool setup.

lghtngyello03 and OakleyFrankFMJ like this.
  4. Dieseltech

Dieseltech Oakley Expert Premium Member

Collection looks really great!! Congrats

lghtngyello03 likes this.
  5. lghtngyello03

lghtngyello03 Oakley Beginner

Thanks guys....went to 2 Oakley Vaults up in North Carolina last weekend....didn't buy any glasses but did stock up on my other obsession, hats...lol. My wife got to add to her addiction of Oakley Jackets as well.

cyclerdoug likes this.
  6. Nortika

Nortika Oakley Expert Premium Member

That is an awesome set up , congrats and welcome back

7. QLR1

QLR1 DARK SIDE, embraced!

That is sweet! And you got the wife in it! Never interacted with you, so you are almost new to me! Congrats and thanks for sharing!

Sent from Q's Note5

8. VolcanOG

VolcanOG Xs and Os Premium Member

Nice setup! Loving the cave

9. TheWannaBe

TheWannaBe The O-Warrior Premium Member

Nice set up!!!

10. thisguy

thisguy Oakley Expert

The hanging sign is really cool. Having the wife in on the collection has to defuse many arguments. As you explained many hobbies come and go. Good to see you back in the Oakley community.

QLR1 likes this.