1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Eyespy39

Eyespy39 Oakley Beginner

Well, I have finally decided that in the near future I will purchase a pair of metal framed Oakleys. I have never been a big metal sunglass wearer but Oakleys are really sturdy and comfortable. I never really wanted to spend a great deal on fashion sunglasses that I couldnt wear everyday for almost anything. I mean face it im not gonna do certain things in metal shades bc they could get damaged. I still havent decided for sure which ones I want. The Oakley Batwolf frames fit me perfectly so hopefully I can find a metal frame that feels similar to those. I really like the Inmates but then again I have only tried on the Inmate and Probation. If you have any thoughts I would love to hear them. And pics of your Oakleys (especially on your face) would be awesome. Hopefully I can find someone with a similar face to mine.

p.s. If you have any metal frames for sale send me a direct message.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. ucdavis4PT0gpa

ucdavis4PT0gpa THE BEST IS YET TO COME

What is your price limit?

3. Eyespy39

Eyespy39 Oakley Beginner

Well I dont plan on spendingover the retail price for polarized. Just looking for cheaper if they are used bc like I said I dont want to spend a lot on them just for fashion alone.

4. The Game

The Game Oakley Enthusiast

inmates are a good way to go, plaintiffs if they fit you.

5. Eyespy39

Eyespy39 Oakley Beginner

thanks im really leaning towards the inmates. safer than the probations probably. not 100% sold on the metal frams with single lense

6. Forgoten214

Forgoten214 Oakley Beginner

Similar to the Batwolf?

Crosshair 2.0.

7. Eyespy39

Eyespy39 Oakley Beginner

Haha yeah similar in fit. I know that might have sounded strange.