• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My first XS. Finally!

Jestered

Oakley Expert
Premium Member
Austin, Texas
Finally picked up my first XS (Polished carbon w/ BIP). I was told these were new and never worn. Man, they weren't kidding! There's not a fingerprint on these things. The nose and even the arms are really tight. They're so nice I almost don't want to wear them.

IMG_3107.JPG

IMG_3108.JPG

IMG_3109.JPG

Absolutely no comparison between Badman and XS. I can't even believe they have the audacity to call Badman and Madman "X-Metals". They are not worthy of that title. I traded my BNIB Badman for a Juliet + cash without hesitation.

I've been wearing a pair of wires that I've had since '98/'99 and finally decided to get some new glasses. I looked at the XS a few years back, and loved them, but didn't pull the trigger. About a month ago I decided it was time for some new glasses and got the Badman. I'm happy with them, and they are nice glasses, but the XM line is on a whole different level! I'm not sure if I'll wear the Badman much now, if at all. Still good glasses, but...

Congrats.....I'm betting this won't be your last. ;)

Congrats!! XS is my favorite metal!! You will not stop with one for sure!!

I'm already looking... XM or Plasma is next up!

Back